On arrival at the campsite, you are required to do the following;
- Present yourself at the main reception (or the reception of the company indicated on the booking documents) for the checking in process between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM, ensuring you have the voucher with you, either printed out or stored on your smartphone;
- Present an official and currently valid form of ID;
- Pay the taxes and charges not included in the price but applied by the Campsite (tourist tax, eco-awareness tax, optional services/extras chosen and payable on arrival, etc.).
- Pay the €150 security deposit.
After checking in, the reception team representing Marvilla Parks at the campsite will provide you with everything necessary to:
- access your Accommodation or Pitch (e.g. key, access map, etc.);
- access the Campsite (e.g. entrance code, magnetic key, etc.);
- access the Campsite facilities (e.g. swimming pool bracelets).
Once you have occupied your Accommodation or Pitch, you will need to carry out a check in the form of an inventory or inspection. You must report any discrepancies or issues you find to the reception team in writing within 24 hours of your arrival. The reception team will then do everything it can to quickly resolve the problem.