At certain of our campsites, we're able to offer pitch-only bookings (6 people maximum per pitch).
For this type of stay, you can choose to make your booking in the following ways, depending on the particular campsite involved:
- By telephoning our booking centre on +33 4 84 39 08 75.
- By contacting the campsite directly, where the site concerned is open at the time.
- Through the marvilla-parks.com website, depending on availability.
Number of days and arrivals/departures:
- No minimum number of nights (you can book a single night only if required).
- No restrictions in terms of the days of arrival and departure.
Where payment methods are concerned, you have the option of paying for your stay either all at once or in instalments by credit/debit card or cheque/voucher (bank check, travel voucher, etc.).
For persons residing outside France, it may also be possible to arrange payment by bank transfer.
Any outstanding balance must be paid one month before the start of the stay (for further information, please see the article about payment defaults or consult our Rental Terms and Conditions).
Please be aware that the price displayed on the website is the price for the pitch only. You will also need to include the number of members in your party and their ages once the stay has been added to your shopping basket (or provide these details when booking by telephone with one of our advisors).
Any omission or error concerning the number and/or ages of the members of your party will result in the total price being adjusted in line with the prices applicable at the campsite on the day of arrival.
- With cancellation insurance: where the customer has chosen to take out the cancellation insurance, this works in the same way as with a booking made by telephone. Please see the article about "Campez Couvert" cancellation and interruption of stay insurance for more details.
- Without cancellation insurance: please refer to the Rental Terms and Conditions.
- Children under 3 stay free of charge.
- Arrival and check-in is from 12 noon onwards.
- When leaving, you must depart your pitch before 12 noon.
- The Comfort Option (pitch choice) is not available for this type of booking.
- Side-by-sides are also not available for this type of booking.
Among the main types of bare pitches, you can find the following examples
(and find this information in the category "Accommodation" of the campsites) :
|⛱️ Typology||Minimum surface area||Power supply||Vehicle size||Waste water discharge|
|1 parasol||≥80m²||6A mini||
|Depending on the campsite|
|2 parasols||≥85m²||6A mini||Caravane / Camping cars||Depending on the campsite|
|3 parasols||≥100m²||10A mini||Caravane / Camping cars||Depending on the campsite|
|4 parasols||≥120m²||10A mini||Caravane XL / Camping cars XL||Depending on the campsite|
- Where the Régusse campsite is concerned, pitches described as "Night Stopover" cannot be used for caravans or tents. These are reserved exclusively for camper vans or similar vehicles equipped for stays of two nights maximum.
- The standard tent pitches are reserved for bookings for tents without vehicles only.