Marvilla Parks specializes in family holidays. Its accommodations and facilities are specially designed for families (parents and children).
For obvious safety reasons (swimming pool, possible evacuation of the campsite in case of weather alert) or health (hospitalization possible during the stay), the reservation by minors not accompanied by one of their legal administrators within the meaning of article 382 of the Civil Code, is not allowed.
In addition, our campgrounds are not entitled, within the meaning of articles L227-1 and following of the Code of Social Action and Family, relating to the protection of minors on the occasion of school holidays, professional holidays and leisure, to ensure collective or individual stays outside the family home of minors under 18 years of age, not accompanied by one of their legal administrators referred to in the previous paragraph.
Find on our website, 24/24 and 7/7, the stay that suits you thanks to:
- Complete information to find your destination: region, theme, accommodation, entertainment, activities, itineraries, sightseeing, regional events…
- From help tools to simple choices: search engine, map search, ideas stays…
- Detailed presentations of our campsites and mobile homes, with a maximum of photos and virtual tours.
- A FAQ section (Frequently Asked Questions).
Easily book your stay online:
- Availability of accommodation in real time.
- 100% secure online payment.
- Reduced application fees for any payment by credit card (one or more times with direct debit).
- Payment in 4 times possible (if the reservation is made more than 3 months before the beginning of the stay, on some campsites).