To access your customer area, all you have to do is go to the www.marvilla-parks.com site and click on the "My Account" icon at the top right.
- If you already have a customer account, enter your email address and password.
- As a reminder, when you make your first reservation with Marvilla Parks, you will automatically receive a "Welcome to Marvilla Parks" email inviting you to access your reservation from your customer area. Use the email address you entered when making your reservation for your login identifier.
If you have a customer account, but have forgotten your password: On the login page of your customer area, in the section "Already have a customer account", you should click on "Forgotten password". You will need to specify your email address then click on "Send". You will receive an email in your inbox with the subject line "Password reset request". In the body of the email, you must click on the link "Reset my password". To make sure your data is secure, the password must comprise at least 8 characters including 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 number.
- If you do not receive the password reset email, please check your Junk folder and also check the spelling of the email address you entered in the forgotten password section.
You may also find these articles helpful:
- What is the Customer Account?
- View and follow my booking
- How do I quote from my Marvilla Parks account?