If you wish to change your stay, there are two possible scenarios:
- Would you like to extend your stay? Please see the article "I want to extend my stay".
- If you wish to change your dates, mobile home or campsite... The information below will inform you of the steps to take.
Any request by the customer to change an order or reservation must be made in writing:
● either by post to the following address:
Marvilla Parks - Immeuble Le Derby,
570 avenue du Club Hippique CS 20405
13097 Aix-en-Provence cedex 02, FRANCE
● or via our contact form available on the "FAQ/Help Centre" page of our website www.marvilla-parks.com by choosing the "Modification" type of request.
Any request for modification made 7 days or less before the start of the holiday (the date on which the written request is received by the Company shall be deemed to be the only valid date) will be automatically rejected.
Any stay begun is payable in full. No compensation will be paid in the event of delayed arrival or early departure.
Any request to modify a Reservation is examined by the Company and may be accepted or refused, subject to availability, during the same calendar year as the initial stay.
If the modification is not accepted, the Customer must either complete the holiday under the original conditions or cancel it.
In the event of prior acceptance of the request for modification by the Company, a modification fee of €30, inclusive of tax, shall apply (except where special written information has been communicated to the Customer on the day the order was placed).
Any request for modification will be subject to a new calculation of the "total amount of the holiday" according to the prices in force on the day of the calculation, without the application of any current promotional offer.
- If the new "total amount of the stay" is higher than the amount of the Reservation, the €30 modification fee will apply and the Customer must pay the difference between the new "total amount of the stay" and the sums already paid.
- If the new "total amount of the stay" is less than the amount of the Reservation, the €30 modification fee applies and:
● if the request for modification has arrived 30 days or more before the start of the initial stay :
- and all the sums owed by the Customer to the Company have been paid, the Customer will be reimbursed the difference between the sums paid and the new "total amount of the stay" plus the €30 amendment fee.
- and there are still sums owed by the Client to the Company, the payment deadlines (with the exception of the payment deadlines for the Oney Bank financing solution) are adjusted so that the Client only pays the difference between the sums paid and the new "total amount of the stay" plus the €30 modification fee.
● if the request for modification is received less than 30 days before the start of the initial stay, the Company will not make any refund.
Exception to the amount of fees :
Transfer of the Reservation: The Customer may ask the Company to transfer the Contract to a person who satisfies all the applicable conditions in the Contract. The Customer and their transferee are jointly and severally liable for payment of the balance of the price as well as any expenses, fees or other additional costs incurred as a result of the transfer. The Company will inform the Customer of the actual costs of the transfer.
- A transfer fee of €50 will be applied.
Exceptions for which the change will be free of charge:
- During the period when your booking is in the form of an option (i.e. not sold out, status valid for a maximum of 5 days).
- If your request is made and received in writing within 24 hours of the file being created.
- If your modification concerns an update of the following points:
- Personal details (telephone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, etc.)
- Addition to the list of participants (Please note: this does not apply to a change of booking holder, which is subject to a fee if possible and/or accepted).
- Adding additional services (e.g. bed linen, cleaning, baby kit, etc.).