From the creation of your booking to the end of your stay, documents will be sent to you to ensure the best possible monitoring of your file.
These documents are sent automatically to the email address(1) that will be recorded in your booking file, as well as to your customer profile, which is why we request that you ensure that your address is up-to-date.
The emails are grouped into two parts:
|BEFORE THE START OF THE STAY|
- "BOOKING PENDING PAYMENT": This document will be sent to you upon validation of your selection (no payment has yet been made). It will include a summary of your stay, as well as the details of the services that make up the price indicated on the site or by telephone, depending on the services selected.
- "YOUR BOOKING HAS EXPIRED": This document will be sent automatically 5 days after the selection has been defined (no payment has yet been made) if the option has not been confirmed or cancelled within the time limit. This is a reminder document allowing you to contact us to validate your stay by making payment.
- "YOUR PAYMENT LINK": If you booked by phone, this email will provide you with a secure payment link via which you can proceed to the payment of your stay.
- "PAYMENT SCHEDULE": If you choose to pay in instalments, this document will be sent to you to provide details of the instalments to be paid (dates, amounts, total to be paid etc.).
- "ONLINE REGISTRATION": Sent out +/- 30 days before the start of your stay, this form, which is to be completed online, will allow you to save time upon arrival by paying your taxes (ecotaxes, tourist taxes...), services (dog, Wi-Fi...) etc. in advance. This will also allow you to leave your credit card imprint for the deposit. For more details, you can consult the article: "How to complete my Online Registration".
- "YOUR MARVILLA PARKS INVOICE: This document will be sent automatically, the day before your stay. It is important to note that the invoice can only be generated once and cannot be modified. For more details on the latter, we invite you to consult the article on the subject: "Your Marvilla Parks invoice".
|AFTER THE END OF THE STAY|
- "CERTIFICATE OF STAY": This document will be sent to you automatically the day after the end of your stay. It will contain the following information: location, dates, surnames/first names, and dates of birth of each participant, and the total amount paid. For more details, you can consult the article: "My certificate of stay".
- "YOUR MARVILLA PARKS INVOICE No. 2": This document will be sent automatically once the tourist taxes and/or ecotaxes have been paid on site.
- "CANCELLATION CERTIFICATE: In the event of the cancellation of the holiday, this document will be sent to you after application of the General Cancellation Conditions (or feedback from the Insurance provider) to inform you of the amount of the cancellation fees (if applicable), and will include a confirmation of the cancellation of the holiday.